New week, and we are two weeks into the new year! I feel like this year will be an amazing year, however i have already managed to fall off some of my regular routines… well, i didn’t even have them when the year started! As i was at my parents house over Christmas and New years my routines and habits were changed and only now am i getting back into them! So i have set some goals for myself as a reminder to get back into some routines again!
- Drink more water. This weekend i realised just how little water i am drinking at the moment. Somedays barely a liter…. and in the past i used to consume 3-4 liters water daily… though i was also consuming more salt back then, so it is not strange that i was more thirsty. But my aim is to drink atleast 2 liters water which means filling my bottle/shaker twice in a day.
- Take my medications…. i’ve unfortunately gotten into a bad habit of forgetting to take my medication which also includes my b12. The b12 i take is part of a multivitamin and isn’t a crazy high dosage, so taking it everyday or atleast every second day is a good idea. So need to remember to do that, as well as my other medication such as probiotics and vegan omega 3!
- Turn off the computer&stop watching series by latest 22.30 each night. Once again into the habit of not falling asleep until 1 or 2am which is not good… makes it harder to wake in the morning and not a good sleep routine.
- Do a few cardio sessions each week. I do count cardio as walking, however cardio is mostly therapeutic for me or a way to transport myself from A to B. So i want to do some actual gym cardio sessions, whether that is done through HIIT, cardio on the cardio machines or through circuit training or heavy lifting doesn’t matter… but get my heart beat racing!
- Regular meal times. My eating schedule is very irregular, however i have about 0 appetite at the moment and don’t feel hungry. When i do eat it is delicious but i am eating because the clock says it is time to eat and not because i actually feel hungry… no idea why i have no appetite at the moment. However i have also been dealing with alot of bloating, stomach pain and cramps and if that doesn’t pass in the next while i will have to contact a doctor because i have had this pain and bloating for the past 1-2 weeks … or well, it has come and gone since Christmas day, meaning soon 4 weeks where my stomach has not been doing so well 😦
These are my main goals for the week, and month! But also to remember to rest and relax and not work from 8am until 8pm which i have been doing the past few days/week.
Do you have any goals for the week or month, or any routines you want to get back into? 🙂